Upon giving a gift to someone, we seek to make them happy or at least to see a smile upon their faces. (Even a little grin) Have you ever wanted that for your teenager? You and I both know that this is a difficult group of individuals to please accordingly. I would not even go into the debate about choosing a gift for a teenage boy. (Let alone, finding one. Not right now anyway.) I do however, have a list here, of gifts that leans towards their humorous side. A couple of funny gifts ideas that will cheer up your teenage boy.
Beard hat (Beard Head Stubble Cruiser Beard Beanie – Funny Knit Hat and Fake Beard Facemask )
It is exactly what it’s name denotes; a beanie with a beard. These hats actually come with a story behind it.
Once upon a time The Beard Head Family was facing a crisis. Their faces were cold. The beard head’s creator was frustrated with the use of bandanna to cover his face from the blowing snow, while he carved mountains. Thus, the idea pop up and a wonderful creation took place. “The beard Head.”
- It is a 100% authentic, original handmade beard hat, serves to keep your head as well as your face warm during cold winters. (Make sure that you are not purchasing imitations or cheap replicas!)
- The beard and mustache face mask is detachable and adjustable. It has Velcro that allows it to be detached or adjusted to the beanie for comfort. You can easily tighten, loosen or remove the beard mask from the beanie as you desire.
- If you’re not satisfied with the product, the Beard Head business owners will offer you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
As I see it, the beard head can be used for fun, to play the role of different characters and not only to keep the face warm. They will be great with Halloween costumes or when camping in cold weather. What a funny and functional gift! I especially like the look of these on chubby faces!!
- Check out the Grey beard version. Whom does it remind you off?
- There are other styles as well. Dreadlocks, long and fluffy beards. Take your pick.
- Psst; if the little one also desires one, there are those of his size. I mean come on. Who wouldn’t want a beard?
Humor book (F is for Effort-More of the Very Best Totally Wrong Test Answers Paperback – July 11, 2012 )
This humorous book is from the author of the national bestseller F in Exams. He comes with a brand new collection of hilarious and inventive wrong test answers and homework hiccups.
Featuring in this book are:
- “Two halves make a whale”. From elementary school.
- Q: What does “germinate” mean? A: To become a German citizen. From middle grades.
- Q: Fossil fuels are usually associated with which major type of rock? A: Classic rock. From high school.
Have you ever bluff or blunder your way through a test? Do you think that your kid could have ever done the same? Then these 250 examples of creative invention may very well charm you and your kid.
- This will not take a long time to read through but it will be a hilarious read. Isn’t that what fun is all about?
- Your teen boy can share this book with friends. Pointing out their own mistakes and having a laugh over it.
Funny mug (Mug with a hoop)
The Mug With A Hoop was created by an 8-year-old named Max, who had the ingenious idea to put a basketball hoop on a mug for tossing marshmallows into hot cocoa.
The mug is designed to have fun with your food. Marshmallows can be tossed into cocoa, crackers into soup, or toppings onto ice cream. How fun can eating suddenly become. Appropriate for all ages so the whole family can join in the fun.
- Mugs are kiln-fired.
- Have high quality stoneware.
- Oversize 16 ounce mugs measures 6.5″ L x 5″ W x 4.5″ H.
- Ceramic and dishwasher safe.
- They are packed in fanciful packaging that tells the story behind the product.
- Due to their hand painted nature, each mug is unique and will vary slightly.
What is so special about this mug?
- It serves to engage and entertain.
- From a kid’s idea, it grew into a patent product.
- A dyslectic person himself, Max chooses to donate 5 percent of his profits to dyslexia-related charities like Understood.org, which are dedicated to empowering parents of kids like himself.
- BEWARE: Make sure you buy a MAX’IS Creations ORIGINAL to evade disappointment.
- Choose the correct mug size that you want.
- There are also soccer, hockey, baseball, football mugs available from this manufacturer.
Funny socks (Black Hi-Top)
This is a way for your teen to express his individualism. With novelty socks such as the Black Hi-Top and many others of the same genre, this will definitely bring the humor out of a sock and out of your teen.
They are indeed washable and are made up of 85% cotton, 10% poly, 5% elastic for a soft and comfortable fit.
It is an ideal gift for slumber parties or for the overall completion of a costume or plainly just for fun.
- According to some reviews, these are not very high quality socks but they will definitely serve their purpose as funny socks .
- Do check appropriate size.
- There are other styles such as white socks sandals, soccer, fishing, red Santa, etc available.
I sincerely hope that these items above will do the trick for your particular teenage boy. (The magic smile or grin.) It is amazing how each one of us find joy in different things. Some with a little item other in a book or a silly phrase. Humor can certainly find its way to someone in any form.
Being joyful is a gift on its own, therefore don’t miss out the chance to share it with your teen. This warm and cozy feeling will serve as wonderful memories to your kid in years ahead.
All of these items mentioned, are available on the Amazon site. If you want to humor your teen, check them out over there.
Kindly leave a comment below.
Joyous hunting to you all.