Do you believe in the power of music for your teen? Studies have shown that music is good for teens for it helps them to grow healthily. How is that possible? Through the engagement of music a teen can improve their memory, quality of sleep and mood. Music also reduces anxiety, blood pressure and pain. The power of music should not be underestimated. In saying all that you should therefore see the importance of music in your teen’s life.
Music has a way to calm our fears and touch our souls. It works no differently across the board.
To influence these beneficial factors in their lives further, gifts along the musical theme can be offered to teens. That is for both teen boys and girls. This will also help you to efficiently find good gifts for teenage boys. The act will solidify your support to their passion.
Let us explore some ways that we can influence music in teen’s life.
For a bathroom singer you may very well consider this:
Having music in the shower can be such a thrill. The effect of music together with running water will get the endorphins flowing. It’s a feeling as good as having one’s own karaoke machine. The INSMY C12 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker has the capacity to rock a bathroom show with your particular star in mind.
This little speaker may very well impress your teen. Perfect thing you need if your teen likes to sing in the shower (like my 14year old does).
- Being IPX 7 waterproof, this makes it excellent for showers.
- It can further encompass outdoor activities such as biking, kayaking, camping and hiking without the need to worry about getting it wet.
- Furthermore, it is also dust proof and shockproof.
- It produces lots of sounds for its considerably small size (HD loud solid clear sound) and keeps vibration to a minimum.
- The battery life span is up to 12 hours.
- Charging time is 3 hours.
- It is ultra portable.
- It has Bluetooth 5.0 connection and in-built microphone which will allow them to have hands free phone calls.
- Another great thing is that it can pair with different devices easily.
- 1 INSMY C12 Bluetooth speaker
- 1 Suction cup
- 1 micro-USB Charge Cable
- 1 adjustable Lanyard attached to it
- 1 User Manual
It is pleasingly available in an assortment of colors.
Now here is a great way to keep your teen from falling sick by catching a cold while they can cozily enjoy their music:
The Bluetooth Beanie
We all know that the use of a beanie is to keep the head warm in cold weather. If you want your teen to keep on enjoying their music without having an air pod or earphones pressed further under a beanie, then a Bluetooth beanie is what your teen is in need of. This beanie has in-built speakers which alleviate discomfort thus allowing your teen to listen or wear music in comfort.
It is very convenient since your teen will be ready to leave the house with that one device only. No need to waste time to search for earphones or other accessories.
A great example of such beanie is the Levin Beanie
- It looks real good but only has few color options and plain design.
- You can listen up to 6-8 hours on a single charge.
- It takes 1.5- 2 hours to fully recharge the headphones.
- It is very easy to operate.
- It also comes with the stable Bluetooth 5.0.
- It has in-built microphone for hands free calls.
- It is made up of soft stretchy yarn and warm fleece inside which fits all head size.
- The good news is that it is washable upon removing the headphones.
It is a great way for your teen to wind down on their way back from school as they simultaneously keep their head warm.
- 1 beanie
- 1 micro-USB cable
- 1 user manual
Tips: It is more appropriate to be used in cold temperature and it is not that thick.
In all, it is praised for the great sound for its value.
For a guitar lover, this is what you can give:
A Guitar Pick punch
This will definitely get your teen to be creative. As picks do get lost easily, this is an assured way of knowing that they will always have plenty of spares by making their own.
Your teen may be a guitar, mandolin or ukulele player. Whichever, the Pick-a-Palooza Guitar Pick Punch will work nicely for any of these instruments.
- The custom plectrums can be made from any plastics such as old credit cards, hotel keys or even driver’s license cards.
- 1 guitar shaped emery board to smooth the pick edges.
- 1 leather key chain to hold the picks.
- 15 colorful plastic strips to get your teen started straight away.
Any teenage guitarist will get a thrill out of this pack.
How about bringing a little fun in your teen’s studies with these:
A little reminder in their hands while doing their lessons, of their love for music. The Suck UK pens or pencils will look lovely in your teen’s stationaries.
Though it can be used for drumming, bear in mind that it is a stationary after all and it is made for fun and for a nice touch in a student’s life who cannot help but love music.
- These are actually HB pencils which double up as drumsticks.
- They come as a pair in the pack.
- They are made of sustainable wood.
- You can purchase either pens or pencils design.
- The pens are available in blue and black inks.
Now more things can be noted down since they will already have the tool in their hands.
To add a little flavor to the above gift let’s consider this other useful musical themed gift:
Now you may come across different types of notebooks or notepads but this particular one may catch your teen’s interest.
The Music Journal (diary/notebook) of Peter Pauper Press serves as both a diary and a notebook.
- It has both lined and staffed pages. This enables you to write your lyrics on the left-hand side and the accompanying music notes on the right.
- The 160 Lined and staffed pages have edges that match the cover. They are luxuriously smooth ivory papers with high quality which allow no bleed-through upon writing with a pen.
- It has an expandable pocket on the inside of the back cover to stack loose papers or photos.
Its beauty lies in the cover:
- It has a lovely cover design which is fastened by an elastic band.
- The elastic serves also to protect the pages.
- The attractively styled cover is a replica of an antique musical composition.
- It has a glossy golden color and textured raised embossing.
It is said to be long-lasting as it is a sturdy compact notebook which is well worth its price.
Here is another great way of keeping music close or actually wearing it:
Something to wear as a constant reminder of music in their souls is musical themed jewelries. The most popular forms are necklaces, brooches, bracelets and charms.
Music bracelets such as the Treble Clef Jewelry will be a perfect addition in a teen’s every day wear for its casual look.
A Silver Sterling Musical Note Pendant Necklace will elegantly show off your teen’s passion for all to see.
Jewelries are excellent ways for teens to expose their styles and express themselves.
My final thoughts
Teenagers have many means of learning and music is one such means to see them through. Music spells out fun and it should be encouraged. Thus, the need to give them that push through a gift when need be.
Since music also provides comfort and health benefits we should embrace such tools to bring certain consolation to our children. A more relaxed mind and happy thoughts will go a long way to improve your teen’s learning abilities. What better way then than to give them the gift of music?
Thank you for reading.
Feel free to drop your ideas on the topic below.